About the Park and This Site
Finally, it is here—the long awaited Harry Potter Theme Park is scheduled to open in the spring of 2010. The park will be named “The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter”. The Harry Potter Theme Park is being built in Orlando, Florida, and will be part of the “Isles Of Adventure” theme park in Universal Studios Orlando. The theme park has been built in collaboration with the inventor and writer of the Harry Potter books J. K. Rowling (Joanne “Jo” Murray).
What to Expect from the Wizarding World?
Harry Potter World Orlando will include all the familiar landmarks that we know from the books: Hogwarts, Village of Hogsmeade, The Enchanted Forest, and many more attractions we may find familiar from the adventures of Harry Potter. The fact that Harry Potter theme park is in Florida means it will be open year around.
What is this Site About?
We have created this site to help you get the latest news, updates, and information about the theme park. We will be posting photos, attractions reviews, ticket coupons, hotel information and much more useful information and resources. Additionally, we will be having Harry Potter Quiz competitions. Please check back frequently.
One more thing – don’t tell the Muggles!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where the theme park will be the located?
- The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Theme Park is located in “Islands of Adventure” in Universal Studios Orlando, Florida.
- Do I have to buy a separate ticket to enter The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter?
- Answer: No, you do not. Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a part of “Isles Of Adventure”— a theme park within a theme park. If you purchase a ticket to “Isles of Adventure” you can also visit Harry Potter World.
- Is there any information about the attractions in Harry Potter Theme Park?
- Yes, there is. Harry Potter Theme Park will be comprised of Hogsmeade Village, The Hogwarts Castle, The Forbidden Forrest. Etc. Please visit our “Attractions” page to learn out more.
- Can I buy tickets for the opening?
- Great question, young wizard. No, at this point the tickets are not for sale yet.
- What can I expect when visiting the Theme Park?
- A whole bunch of MAGIC.
- How much are the tickets to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
- Children’s tickets are $79 and adults are $85